Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Alter my lifestyle?; I accept!

It seems that this has gotten a bit more serious than I thought it would. Last week, I mentioned to Brandon that the thought of living a straight-edge lifestyle had been bouncing around inside my head for a week or two, to which he replied 'me too'. There's no question of whether I would be able to live said lifestyle, my only hesitance is my motive to do so. I don't want to do it just to do it. I want to commit to it for a reason, with some sort of motive in mind. For me, its about being true to myself. I don't feel that I need alcohol in my life cause the juice just ain't worth the squeeze. With that in mind, consider this to my official proclamation of the start of my straight-edge lifestyle.

2 comments:

themattmillerexperience said...

woooooo atta boi!

Lester said...

I was going to post on this the other day, but didn't. I think this is a good idea.

Just for the record I haven't been drunk in over 6 monthes now. that right...you should be impressed. haha