Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sponsor Highlight- Raw Revolution

Nothing makes an athlete happier than knowing they're doing the best they can to take care of their body.  For the 2010 season, Scott RC is chowing down Raw Revolution Organic Live Food bars.  The best you could imagine.  The box says it all.  
 Taking in enough calories on long rides is tough.  Usually, by the time you've gotten enough, you feel like you'd rather take a nap than keep riding.  These things are packed with just under 300 calories per credit card size bar, which keeps me feeling like a champ and not like I'm carrying so much that my jersey feels like its hanging down to my knees. 

If your not into nuts either, don't worry.  Later this summer, Raw Rev is set to release three new, non-nut based bars. (Dates and cashews are the big ingredients in the regular guys)  I got a little sneak peak and got a chance to try them out a few weeks ago.  Personally, I'm looking forward to the Tropical Banana.  Check them out.

No comments: