Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Get a load of this garbage

So the ProXCT schedule just came out today.  Let us have a look at it:

March 12- San Dimas, CA
March 26- Fontana, CA
April 16- Sea Otter, CA (Already know I won't be at that lame event) (my perspective on said event is documented in an issue of Moutain Bike magazine from this summer)
April 30- Dripping Springs, TX
June 18- CO Springs, CO
June 25- Mt. Morris, WI
July 24- Missoula, MT

Keep in mind that Nats are in Sun Valley, ID for the next two years...

The closest event for me entails a 16 hour drive.  The second closest, over twice the drive.  Doesn't seem like much of a Tour to me.

Seriously pissed.

3 comments:

Jake said...

USAC is the lamest...

mooradian said...

I don't think they could of come up with a worse schedule. This is why the sport of mtb racing has reached its all time low. We do local races that seem more professional then these circus shows.

mooradian said...

I don't think they could of come up with a worse schedule. This is why the sport of mtb racing has reached its all time low. We do local races that seem more professional then these circus shows.