Monday, September 29, 2008

Fresh Air

It's amazing what opening a window can do. For the first time this year we have fresh, uncirculated air and it feels like, well, a wave of fresh air. It was noticable immediately. And just like that, I was able to string words together and make a posting. Albeit a weak one.

The rodeo came to town this weekend at East Stroudsburg. A legit rodeo. I have never seen as much rain as I did during the rodeo. In all reality, I probably have, but I'm just trying to illustrate the fact that it rained alot.
Take a look at this pretty little thing. No I'm not talking about me... Pictures like this one are hard to come by


After a 4 day rest period, I hoped back on the bike this morning. I met papa bear in Gettysburg for a self guided tour around the battlefields and surrounding areas. I could ride around Gettysburg forever. It gets better every time.

I can feel my eyes burning, which means I'm tired and need sleep. Why are my eyes always red?

2 comments:

themattmillerexperience said...

wait...i cant find myself there...

themattmillerexperience said...
This comment has been removed by the author.